October 31, 2016
Monday & Wednesday 5:00-6:00pm
Pros: Andres Quijada & LTC Staff
Price: $15 per junior
Minimum age is 6 years
Please email Coach Andres if this is your child's first time attending the clinic or if you have questions: email@example.com
This junior clinic is for junior players 10 years & under.
• Your child will enjoy playing with balls that bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit.
• Racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
• Courts are smaller, so kids can cover them and have more success when they play.
• Kids have more fun—and want to play more often.
• Tennis is a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance.
• Playing tennis, your child can make new friends in a safe, supportive environment.
• Your whole family can play together anywhere–driveways, gyms and playgrounds can all be transformed into your very own tennis court.
By getting your kids into the game you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment!
For more information on 10 & Under tennis:
COURTS, LESSONS, & STRINGING
Phone: (505) 925-5991